HOW WE BUILD A HOME
Mark Wust Constructions are the preferred builders in Sunshine when it comes to Home Designs and offer the best House and land packages in Brisbane.
Our approach to dealing with our clients and their needs is of genuine respect for the most important investment of their lives.
We are aware that every client has different needs and from the outset we endeavour to go through the building procedure from start to finish. We work with you from the start with innovative home designs and also have great house and land packages for new home owners.
So if you are looking for a Sunshine Coast Builder to help you build the home of your dreams then please do contact us. We will be more than happy to be of assistance.
We discuss the requirements of your new home, the size, shape and the budget. If you are uncertain with measurements and builders terms we opt for a meeting at one of our building sites for a clearer picture.
A floor layout is decided upon and we discuss all aspects of where the house should be positioned and fine tune your specifications. At this point contractual agreements take place.
By now you have a fixed price contract and working plans. Soil testing is organized and an engineer engaged. Plans and building applications are lodged. In the meantime we finalize your colour selections.
Once your plans are released, work commences. This is an exciting period and we keep owners well informed at all times.
The decision as to where to place lights, power points and how your kitchen functions can sometimes be a little difficult to imagine when working solely from a plan. Mark Wust Constructions enables you to meet with the contractors on site to go through such finer details.
On completion of your new home, we employ professional cleaners. A final check is done on the entire building and we hand over your keys.
Our commitment is to ensure that all Mark Wust home owners are the most satisfied home owners.
• fixed price contract no rise and fall
• 6 years BSA structural guarantee
• 6 month maintenance period
• underground/overhead power to 6m set back
• site preparation to 500mm, our preference by fill only method
• all purpose construction insurance
• draftsman fees in quote
• all council fees and permits
• professional engineer design footings and slab
• cyclone wind loading to W41
• footing and slab to M Type as standard
• we only use termite resistant treated timbers and trusses
• smoke detectors are standard to all our homes
• hot water tempering valves are also standard
• generous provision of light points and power points
• telephone and tv aerial prewire
• door stops throughout
• polished brass entrance locks
• porcelain knobs with gold back plate to all doors
• privacy locks to toilet, bath and main bedroom
• standardly used oakfield or citizen panel doors throughout
• fully fitted linen cupboard with four shelves
• one shelf in all remaining cupboards
• premium grade dulux paint throughout
• as standard, colonial architraves to be 42mm, skirting to be 67mm
• villa board to all wet areas
• gyprock wall sheeting with standardly used 90mm cove
• colorbond roller doors to garage
• stainable front door with one or two panels of glass
• large selection of bricks from PGH, Boral and Austral
• large choice of concrete roof tiles pioneer/ monier
• large colour choice in colorbond roofing [poa]
• aluminium windows, large choice of colours
• 2 external hose connections
• no painting with a full colorbond fascia and gutter system
• premium grade dulux paint to all external members
• bobcat clean up and rubbish removal on completion
• all gables/entrances to have decorative timber work.
• Blanco ceramic cook top, wall oven and rangehood
• stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer with flick mixer
• water aerated taps
• tiled splash back to kitchen bench
• fully laminated kitchen as per plan timber band
• silencer stops on drawers
BATHROOM AND TOILET
• emergency lift off hinges to toilet door
• beautyware quality enameled bath and shower unit
• your choice of tiled shower bases
• pivot door to shower compartment
• vanities personally designed by cabinet maker, laminex cupboard and tops with a drop in bowl
• choice of colour coordinated toilet suites
• tiles to $30 per sqm to all wet areas
• tiles 1800mm above shower and 400mm above bath and vanity
• skirting tile to all wet areas
• ample capacity hot water 280 ltr
• floor wastes to all wet areas
• colour coordinated tap ware
• 45 litre tub metal cabinet
• washing machine taps
• floor and skirting tile where applicable
New Home Builder Brisbane – Display Home Builder Brisbane
* Photographs for illustrative purposes only.